A great Alan Kay quote

Francis Girard francis.girard at free.fr
Sun Feb 13 14:22:14 EST 2005

Le dimanche 13 Février 2005 19:05, Arthur a écrit :
> On Sun, 13 Feb 2005 18:48:03 +0100, Francis Girard >
>
> >My deepest apologies,
> >
> >Francis Girard
>
> Sorry if I helped get you into this, Francis.

No, no, don't worry. I really expressed my own opinions and feelings. At the
same time, I certainly understand that these opinions might had upset some of
the readers. I am sorry for this as I don't think this is the right
discussion group for such opinions. Therefore it is useless to hurt people
with something that is not a positive contribution. That's all. I will try to
refrain in the future. I am just not used to talk to so many people at the
same time.

Regards,

Francis Girard