Big development in the GUI realm

Fredrik Lundh fredrik at pythonware.com
Mon Feb 7 18:11:14 EST 2005

Tim Churches wrote:

> Thus, it seems to me, and to the expert legal advice which we sought (note the scope of the advice
> was Australian law only) that provided no GLPed source or object code is mixed, included or
> combined with non-GPLed code

and how exactly are you going to load a DLL from an EXE file with-
out "mixing, including, or combining" the two?

I don't see how the legal advice you got is incompatible with the FAQ;
they both say that as long as you keep things separate, you're in the clear.
but as soon as you mix things, the GPL applies.

</F>