tjprojects_usenet at yahoo.com tjprojects_usenet at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 15 22:24:09 EST 2005

I have to say, I was skeptical about your execution method at first --
simply joining all of the lines and then compiling them.  My
understanding of the compile method from the documentation led me to
believe that you needed to process a line at a time.  ''.join ing them
all seems to work very well, however, and it's a lot easier!

My comments about 'exec obj in globals()' still stand, however.  Give
it a try and let me know if it works the way you expect.

T.J.