Python interfacing with other languages

progpro99 wwproggemcom at aol.com
Sun Feb 27 18:57:41 EST 2005

Hello all, I'm new to the group.  I wanted to start off introducing
myself.  I live in Maimi, Florida USa.  I'm 18 currently working and
going to college for computer science.

I've been hearing about Python and I see that it is starting to catch
on so I decided I'm going to learn it.  I know that python can work
with other languages like c/c++ and Java.  I even saw a group about
getting Python in Delphi.  I know Perl and VB.  I know some PHP and
some C/C++.  I was wondering can Python work with VB also?  If so is
there a refernce you can send me the link too.

Also, some friends and I are trying to start a little programming
community.  If you have some spare time doante a snippet or post on
the forum, it would be appreciated.