[EVALUATION] - E02 - Support for MinGW Open Source Compiler

Grant Edwards grante at visi.com
Tue Feb 15 15:10:55 EST 2005

On 2005-02-15, Adam DePrince <adam at cognitcorp.com> wrote:

> You didn't intent to, but you begging.   Sure, you save some face by not
> obviously groveling, but that only makes the slight worse.  Now somebody
> asked that you to read
> http://www.catb.org/~esr/faqs/smart-questions.html.   Read it in its
> entirety, and come back later.

The wanker already stated that the "smart questions" essay
doesn't apply to him.  I think he may be right: it only applies
to people who actually want questions answered and problems
solved. I don't think he wants to do/solve/answer anything. He
just wants to piss and moan about how nobody will jump when he
tells them to.

--
Grant Edwards                   grante             Yow!  I always liked FLAG
                                  at               DAY!!