PythonCard and Py2Exe

PipedreamerGrey at yahoo.com PipedreamerGrey at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 15 09:04:42 EST 2005

I've been banging my head against this problem for a week.  It's time
to ask for help, because I'm obviously not going to solve this by trial
and error.  I'm trying to create a standalone version (.exe) of
PythonCard's Custdb sample using Py2Exe version 0.5.0.  Everytime I
attempt to compile the program, I get an error during compilation.  I
need to formulate the correct setup file.  Here's the one I began with:

from distutils.core import setup
from PythonCard import dialog, model
import PythonCard
import py2exe

setup( name = "custdb",
       console = ["custdb.py"],
       data_files = [ (".", ["custdb.ini", "custdb.rsrc.py",
"customerdata.csv"]) ]
       )

Every variation of this format failed.  Does anyone have any ideas of
how to re-write this Setup file?