Help with C extensions under VC6 / WinXP and Python 2.4

Scott scott+python at CS.Princeton.EDU
Wed Feb 16 20:57:18 EST 2005

I've installed Python 2.4 under WinXP and am attempting to
create an extension module using the steps outlined here:
http://python.org/doc/2.4/ext/win-cookbook.html

I'm specifically trying to perform step 6. Creating a brand
new project using VC6.

The trouble I have is that there are no PC or PCbuild
subdirectories in C:\Python24.  Where do I find these?

Ultimately, what I want to do is interface some Python
code with a DLL that controls an A/D board.  I expect
I'll need to write an extension module to act as a shim
between this DLL and the Python code.

Scott