EDI x12 --> XML

Satchidanand Haridas sharidas at zeomega.com
Sat Feb 5 02:18:23 EST 2005

Hi,

In case you weren't aware of the pyx12 project on sourceforge.  The
project summary on sourceforge.net
(http://sourceforge.net/projects/pyx12/) says the following and I quote:

"pyx12 is a python based ANSI X.12 to XML EDI translator and validator.
It is designed to be a step in the conversion of a X12 transaction to
back-end database process. It can convert to and from an XML
representation of the X12 document. "

fyi.

thanks,
Satchit

----
Satchidanand Haridas (sharidas at zeomega dot com)

ZeOmega (www.zeomega.com)
Open  Minds' Open Solutions

#20,Rajalakshmi Plaza,
South End Road,