PYTHONDOCS

Mike Meyer mwm at mired.org
Sat Dec 31 22:48:24 EST 2005

Chris Smith <smitty_one_each at bigfoot.com> writes:
> I'm stupider; I can't ATFQ for you.
> But last night I stayed at a Holiday Inn Express, and can recommend
>
> http://projects.edgewall.com/python-sidebar/
>
> Which, assuming you've got connectivity, is teh shiznit.

Along the same lines, the OS X application launcher "Butler" comes
pre-configured with a "search python reference materials"
shortcut. I launch the shortcut, type in what I want,and hit enter,
and a browser window opens displaying the results of the
search. Adding other things - like searching the Python cookbook - is
relatively easy.

           <mike