Dectecting dir changes

Fredrik Lundh fredrik at pythonware.com
Sat Dec 10 18:34:49 EST 2005

"chuck" wrote:

> While I do appreciate the suggestions but I have to say that if the
> twisted folks spent half the time writing documentation as they do code
> - twisted would probably get used a lot more Python folks.  Didn't get
> much encouragement/assistance from the twisted irc channel either.
> Perhaps the fella I chatted with hadn't had his coffee yet ;)

or maybe it's a medication issue.  your experience isn't exactly unique:

http://twistedmatrix.com/pipermail/twisted-python/2005-May/010380.html

    "In this e-mail thread, someone wrote that people who say Twisted
    has no docs ought to be stabbed in the face.  Obviously, this was
    intended as humor, but I believe that this social custom, along with
    as other related social customs in Twistedland, deter people from
    some other cultures from participating."

</F>