Interprocess communication and memory mapping

Aguilar, James aguilar.james at gmail.com
Tue Dec 20 03:48:48 EST 2005

Paul

This is pretty useful for me.  Appreciate it!  My whole point is not
that I actually want to do this, but that I want to make sure that
Python is powerful enough to handle this kind of thing before I really
invest myself deeply into learning and using it.  I do believe that
parallel computing is in my future, one way or another, so I want to
make sure it's possible to use python to do that well and efficiently.

- James Aguilar