Documentation suggestions

Aahz aahz at pythoncraft.com
Wed Dec 7 16:26:11 EST 2005

In article <x9udndsHOJABpAreRVn-iQ at speakeasy.net>,
A.M. Kuchling <amk at amk.ca> wrote:

>So now we're *really* stuck.  The RefGuide doesn't describe the rules;
>the PEP no longer describes them either; and probably only Guido can
>write the new text for the RefGuide.  (Or are the semantics the same
>and only some trivial details are different?)

Raymond Hettinger (and/or maybe one of the metaclass wizards) can
probably also write it, with Guido editing after.  That might produce
even more accuracy in the end.

"Don't listen to schmucks on USENET when making legal decisions.  Hire
yourself a competent schmuck."  --USENET schmuck (aka Robert Kern)