ANN: Dao Language v.0.9.6-beta is release!

Ed Leafe ed at leafe.com
Sun Dec 4 03:28:03 EST 2005

On Dec 3, 2005, at 5:55 PM, Sybren Stuvel wrote:

> That depends on your editor. Mine (vim) can be instructed to insert
> the appropriate amount of spaces on a tab, and remove them on a
> backspace.

     So let's say that you are using 4 spaces as your standard, but
by accident type 5. You hit backspace, which deletes 4 spaces, and
you now have to mentally compute the difference in order to keep
things aligned.

     See, I can make up bizarre scenarios where spaces cause
problems, too.

-- Ed Leafe
-- http://leafe.com
-- http://dabodev.com