how to handle two forms in cgi?

Steve Holden steve at holdenweb.com
Mon Dec 5 11:26:30 EST 2005

lli at sos.state.tx.us wrote:
> Hi Steve,
>
> Thank you for your information. Your idea is helpful for me.
> By the way, could I use "hiden" to handle this case?
>

> Laya

Yes, some systems have done that, some have used a component of the URL
path, but you have to remember that the hidden items are available to
anyone using "view source" in their browser (or writing a client program
to do the equivalent thing), so your mechanism will be quite obvious to
hackers.

regards
  Steve
--
Steve Holden       +44 150 684 7255  +1 800 494 3119