Visual Python, really "Visual"?

Tolga tolgacavdar at gmail.com
Tue Dec 13 12:22:24 EST 2005

After a very rapid entrance into the Python, I have immediately looked
for a good IDE. Komodo and Wing IDE look very good and I think they are
enough. But now, I am searching for a Pyhton environment which should
look like Delphi / Kylix, Borland's C++ builder or Allegro Common Lisp.
I have found a plug-in named "Visual Python" and this name naturally
maked me happy. But is it really "Visual" and does it provide a WYSIWYG
rapid development environment? Has it drag'n drop buttons, checkboxes,
radio buttons, forms et cetera?