CGI module does not parse data

Mardy mardy at users.sourceforge.net
Fri Dec 2 08:40:11 EST 2005

Le die Thu, 01 Dec 2005 15:08:14 -0800, amfr ha scribite:

> I have included some of the content of that file, I am writing this as
> an extension to my ebserver which is based on BaseHTTPServer.  This
> part of the code was taken directly from the CGIHTTPServer file,
> nothing changed

I did the same, it is working for me. About Mac problems, the only thing I
know is that in the code of CGIHTTPServer itself a comment says that
execfile() is the only way to run a CGI on Mac. But it should work.

Maybe it's just your browser, which doesn't show you the output of the
CGI. Did you try connecting to the webserver by telnet?

--
Saluti,
    Mardy