pyvm source code

"Martin v. Löwis" martin at v.loewis.de
Fri Dec 30 08:45:27 EST 2005

EleSSaR^ wrote:
>>What's good about it is that it's small and easier to
>>hack and write large scale programs using pyvm as the
>>base runtime.
>
> I'm sorry I don't get it. Could you please explain it better? What are the
> advantages of this pyvm compared to the 'original' Python?

I think he said it: it's small(er) and easier to hack. He also
says it is easier to write large-scale programs with it than
with CPython, but I find that hard to believe.

Whether "small and easy to hack" has any value to you depends
on whether you ever wanted to hack a virtual machine.

Regards,
Martin