Bitching about the documentation...

Scott David Daniels scott.daniels at acm.org
Mon Dec 5 14:18:18 EST 2005

BartlebyScrivener wrote:
...<a reasonable description of why he felt he had to learn LaTeX> ...

> Did I miss something?

At the bottom of most pages of the python docs is a link to:

     About the Python Documentation

where it says (among other things):
.... If you find specific errors in this document, please report the bug
at the Python Bug Tracker at SourceForge. If you are able to provide
suggested text, either to replace existing incorrect or unclear
material, or additional text to supplement what's already available,
we'd appreciate the contribution. There's no need to worry about text
markup; our documentation team will gladly take care of that....

--
-Scott David Daniels
scott.daniels at acm.org