Microsoft's JavaScript doc's newfangled problem

VK schools_ring at yahoo.com
Sat Dec 24 07:21:48 EST 2005

Xah Lee wrote:
> sometimes in the last few months, apparently Microsoft made changes to
> their JavaScript documentation website:

Their *JScript* documentation website - here's the keyword.

 See:
<http://groups.google.com/group/comp.lang.javascript/browse_frm/thread/a4a1e9736dc8fa11/9f41a436cf9d8f44>

After the official breakup with IE for Mac OS:
<http://groups.google.com/group/comp.lang.javascript/browse_frm/thread/e85ccf55553d8da2/5dddd18b0949b792#5dddd18b0949b792>

JScript site is now only and exclusively for Internet Explorer 5.5 and
higher under Windows 98 SE and higher.

Any other visitors are out of support and interest of Microsoft - at
least in JScript domain. It is bad and rude, but it is and I'm affraid
it will be.