Eclipse best/good or bad IDE for Python?

Paul Boddie paul at boddie.org.uk
Tue Dec 6 07:09:35 EST 2005

Aaron Bingham wrote:
> Did you ever try double clicking the editor tab?

Hi Aaron! Yes, I think I worked that one out, but perhaps the
proliferation of panels containing tabs containing panels (containing
tabs...) is one of the things that really puts me off IDEs,
particularly Eclipse. I'm sure there's a keyboard shortcut for this
kind of thing, too, but I found it very easy to navigate off the tabs
for each of the editing windows and onto something else - the something
else not being immediately obvious.

Shouldn't you have something nice to say about Komodo instead, however?
;-)

Paul