how to put form and display its result(data from database) on the same window?

lli at sos.state.tx.us lli at sos.state.tx.us
Wed Dec 7 16:14:12 EST 2005

Hi Guys,

I have designed a web application. In its one window I put a form. User
can click submit button of this form to run a pathon script to get data
from database. Then User get a new window which display the result. Now
I want to put the form and display data on the same window. How I can
do this?

If I use frameset, I need to put form in a html file and put data in a
table in scond html file. How I  can do this?

Any help is appreciated.

LLI