Python is incredible!

Tolga tolgacavdar at gmail.com
Mon Dec 12 14:27:52 EST 2005

Oh, Mr(s) Laird, you've indicated to a very important thing for me:

Let's suppose that I actually want to leave Lisp totally but what about
AI sources? Most of them are based on Lisp. Oh yes, yes, I know, one
may study AI with any language, even with BASIC, but nearly all
important AI books start with a short Lisp intro. They say that "you do
not have to use Lisp, you can use another language with this book".
Ohmigod, does somebody explain me how can this be possible? You're
trying to learn something you don't know, and you will try to read some
important examples written in a language you don't know. This is so
weird!