viewcvs 1.0 dev

"Martin v. Löwis" martin at v.loewis.de
Wed Dec 28 16:56:10 EST 2005

Robin Becker wrote:
> OK I'm obviously being driven mad by successful attempts to stop me
> using the project pages :( and the downloads can be removed. But anyhow
> if I'm cvs'ing I might as well use the latest from tigris.

I can sympathize with the viewcvs people wanting to "hide" the CVS;
if they didn't, people would use it forever, and just wonder why it is
so outdated. I had the same feelings when moving the Python CVS off SF.

I can also sympathize with SF not wanting to let people completely
remove the code, because of open source principles. So this status
is a good compromise, IMO.

Regards,
Martin