Microsoft Hatred FAQ

John heimdal at aracnet.com
Sun Dec 18 13:43:26 EST 2005

David Schwartz wrote:
> "Aragorn" <stryder at telenet.invalid> wrote in message
> news:Rgg5f.26668$Z96.897128 at phobos.telenet-ops.be...

>>A psychopath is someone who lacks ethics and/or the ability to respect
>>his fellow human being.  They are quite often narcissistic and perverse
>>individuals.  They make good dictators and successful businessmen.
>

>     You have provided an excellent refutation. A psychopath would say that
> Microsoft's executives only obligations are to themselves. A psychopath
> would not consider obligations to fellow human beings important. Believe it
> or not, from the point of view of a Microsoft executive, shareholders are
> fellow human beings.
>
>     DS

In my humble, poorly informed opinion,

Microsoft SUCKS ASS!!! Their business practices are, in my opinion, a
clinic in power mania. They refuse to rewrite their kluged, swiss cheese
OS, for fear of a temporary hit to their bottom line. So the world is
polluted with this insecure, bomb prone OS. Could anyone not suicidal
imagine trying to run the ISS, or a manned Lunar Base on MS Windows? Of
course not.

Humbly,

John