Test the system is despised.

James Stroud jstroud at ucla.edu
Wed Dec 14 20:44:21 EST 2005

I know this is despised, but I am actually testing this list with an
email. If you knew the circles I've been running around trying to get
UCLA to fix their news server for the c.l.python list, you would not
blame me. The hours I've wasted on this. I just want to be able to use
this list with a decent news reader (thunderbird) and the ucla news
servers. Unfortunately, I am going to test until it works. Trust me,
I've tried everything. It should not be so damn hard. How old is nntp?
30 years old or more. One would think that it could be gotten right at
some point. Well, write back with your admonishments, they will be
wasted keystrokes. Sorry, I just want to read this list.

On the upside, I wouldn't be so vehement about any other list.

James