How can I load python script into Html ??

Steve M sjmaster at gmail.com
Tue Dec 13 17:15:46 EST 2005

Man, I don't even know where to start. There is no way this will work
if you don't have a web browser that can interpret Python. I don't know
of one, and I don't think anybody wants one because using a browser
that would execute arbitrary Python code provided by the server would
be an obscene security mistake.

Javascript is specifically designed for client-side scripting, whereas
Python is not. You'll have to re-think what you wanted to accomplish,
and if it was just "I prefer coding in Python to coding in Javascript"
then you're basically SOL.

Hope this helps!