Help with python_fold.vim

Sybren Stuvel sybrenUSE at YOURthirdtower.com.imagination
Tue Dec 20 12:41:18 EST 2005

stephen at theboulets.net enlightened us with:
> Found an earlier thread that answered my question:

Good for you.

I often want only one or two levels of indentation at maximum. This
ensures not all if/while/for etc. blocks are indented. Most of my
python files either contain classes (max indent 2) or only functions
(max indent 1). I make sure Vim uses the correct options by adding the
following line as the last line in the Python file:

# vim:foldnestmax=2

Sybren
                                             Frank Zappa