Documentation suggestions

BartlebyScrivener rpdooling at gmail.com
Wed Dec 7 12:30:45 EST 2005

Yep, Guido's tutorial belongs on the Python for Programmers page where
people know who he is and are able to understand him.

> Alan Gauld's tutorial is very popular on the
> tutor list, so is A Byte of Python (which is not listed on the
> NonProgrammers page). I would list them first. Or maybe take a vote on
> the tutor list for favorite beginner's tutorial.

And perhaps How To Think Like A Computer Scientist. Then maybe
introduce them with a single sentence like:

"Python is so easy to learn and immediately useful that many popular
tutorials use Python to teach computer programming."