Python & SOAP

annaiak annaiak at email.cz
Sun Dec 25 05:31:33 EST 2005

I trying to run some implementation of SOAP in Python. Iam using ZSI,
but iam little bit lost. I downloaded the official documentation, but
iam still not able to understand relations between objects (soapwriter,
typecode). Everything i can, is send a simple string via return value of
server function to client request. I need more. Some examples would be
useful for me. Searching with google had no results
(http://www-128.ibm.com/developerworks/webservices/library/ws-pyth9/). I
need sending data inside function body. I need send contents /etc/passwd
or contents postrgresql table.
I'll be glad if you have some experience or at least some links.