IsString

Tuvas tuvas21 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 13 10:21:38 EST 2005

LOL. As to me being a newbie to programming, well, I've been
programming to some extent for the last 10 years, although never
professionally. The first few questions were enough to help me solve
the problem that I had. And I've been programming Python for 4 months
or so, but it's been pretty intense, my current code is about 1000
lines or so for the program that I am doing. The reason I had this need
is basically trying to correct a mistake that I had made, sometime I
passed a function characters, other times I passed it numbers, and I
needed to have one uniform system. But, after a while, I found that I
really didn't need this uniformed system, so I was alright. But, thanks
for all of our help!