PythonWin troubleshooting

chuck cmedcoff at gmail.com
Tue Dec 13 09:38:09 EST 2005

Sticking with 2.4.2 I reverted to win32 ext 204 and problems were the
same or worse.  Then I uninstalled both, removed the dangling py*24.dll
and then installed "ActivePython 2.3.5.236".  All the problems went
away.

I hate to go back to 2.3 cause there are some nice updates in the 2.4
library that I'd like to have.  Time permitting I'll try other versions
of various windows distributions and let you know the outcome.  I'd be
interested in hearing more from other folks who may or may not be
experiencing similar problems.