ANN: Dao Language v.0.9.6-beta is release!

Zeljko Vrba mo.dor at fly.srk.fer.hr
Tue Dec 6 10:03:49 EST 2005

On 2005-12-02, Micah Elliott <mde at micah.elliott.name> wrote:
> On Dec 02, Dave Hansen wrote:
>> Python recognizes the TAB character as valid indentation.  TAB
>> characters are evil.  They should be banned from Python source code.
>
> AGREE!  AGREE!  AGREE!

The day TABs are banned from the source, I drop python forever. It took me
too long to get used to indentation in the first place, now if you ban TABs
(which make code formatting a whole lot easier), I'm dropping python.

I've heard nice things about Ruby.. Maybe it's time to shift my primary
scripting language. I already made transition perl->python, and now I'm
observing pythong getting more and more hackish solutions and features..