IRC sockets and queries

Jay JMailone at gmail.com
Fri Dec 30 19:17:01 EST 2005

LMFAO! those were jokes for my friends. lol.and btw the dccpoper and
bot and crap were jokes that i made up for my friends on the #python
channel in freenode... It was a joke.Anyway.. My bad, its ok if u dont
want to help... no one likes me on this group anyway... u guys just
joined the crowd... btw, wat do u mean

>get yourself aquainted with the language
(and maybe programming in general).<

 Dude, why do u think im not? ive programmed many small and many big
programs, if this is a noob question then my bad, ive asked many ppl
and they cant answer me and this was my last resort since i knew i
would get this kind of bullshit.
I know most of the language fairly and im tired of coming on here and
always getting pointed to python tutorials, its actually pretty
annying, if you dont have a liable answer then could u please not post
then, it only makes sense. Instead of telling someone that their dumb
and that u dont know python, how about just help answering the
question. But watever, i dont know y but this whole group just hates
me... If anyone has a answer then please feel free to post(unlikely).
But thx anyway..