Which Python web framework is most like Ruby on Rails?

Ed Singleton singletoned at gmail.com
Thu Dec 22 09:05:08 EST 2005

On 22/12/05, A.M. Kuchling <amk at amk.ca> wrote:
> On 20 Dec 2005 15:05:15 -0800,
>         Michael Tobis <mtobis at gmail.com> wrote:
> > Python people don't really think that way. As a community we really
> > seem to inherit the open source dysfunction of trying harder to impress
> > each other than to reach out to the rest of the world. The problem is
>
> Yes; I've long worried about this, but have no idea how to fix the
> problem.  Python users largely talk to other Python users, not to the
> world at large.

A good start would be for there to be a way for newbies to get heard
more easily.

Newbies were all quite recently nonPythonPeople, and as such have some
very valuable insights into what it is like being a normal,
nonPythonPerson.

They normally get told they aren't pythonic yet, or that they should
write a PEP, or some such.

Ed