Guido at Google

Ilias Lazaridis ilias at lazaridis.com
Thu Dec 22 22:09:06 EST 2005

casioculture at gmail.com wrote:
> Ilias Lazaridis wrote:
[...]

>> http://lazaridis.com/case/lang/python.html
[...]

> Hi there, I wonder what comments you would have about XOTCL, or other
>  OO extensions for tcl, like snit, and dozens more. I looked at the
> various scripting languages available to me and decided to go with
> tcl as it seemed the most versatile. I can't find it on your page
> though.
> Regards.

I had myself a positive impression about TCL, but a negative one with
the community (and with the many OO extensions for TCL, which would be a
sub-evaluation):

[JAMLANG] - Comparative Evaluation - Draft Version
http://groups.google.com/group/comp.lang.tcl/browse_frm/thread/8791f3b541d976f5

If you like, you can fill in the evaluation based on tcl/XOTCL (which
would be published then).

http://lazaridis.com/case/lang/index.html

you can alternatively sent a text-file via email.

If you have further questions, please contact me with private email.

Thank you for your intrest.

Best Regards,

Ilias Lazaridis

.