want to get the pointer of any python object in C++, but I Failed.

lg2779 at sina.com lg2779 at sina.com
Sun Dec 4 05:25:09 EST 2005

Hello all
    I am trying to call the method of python object. But I dont know
how to transfer the pointer of the python object into c++  .

the C++ method to receive python object pointer :

static PyObject*
ReceivePythonPointer(PyObject* self, PyObject* args)
{
       PyObject* temp=NULL ;

      //translate into C++ pointer, but Failed, the temp is null
       if ( PyArg_ParseTuple(args, "0", &tmp) )
       {
                 //tmp
       }
}

to call c method in the following python script:
class foo:
      def __init__(self):
          ReceivePythonPointer(self)
      def Func(self):
           print 'Func'
f1 foo

Is it impossible to get the pointer of C object when
ReceviePythonPointer is Called?
I want to get the pointer of "f1" object, Can you give me some advice ?

Best wishes.