How to wake up the jython list moderator

Thomas Heller theller at python.net
Tue Dec 6 13:08:40 EST 2005

"Anton Vredegoor" <anton.vredegoor at gmail.com> writes:

> I'm trying to post messages to the jython mailing list via gmane. I
> this possible? I've got all kinds of messages confirming that I exist
> and that my message has arrived and will be either approved or rejected
> with an explanation, but since then nothing but silence and my message
> doesn't show up either.

That's the behaviour of most mailing lists on gmane.org that require
membership to accept posts. The last message you got did probably say
that the list admin would have to review the message and decide if it is
posted or not.

The easiest solution for this is to join the mailing list (with the
email address that you use to post), disable list delivery, and repost
your message via gmane.

Thomas