windows installer problems

saxicek at gmail.com saxicek at gmail.com
Tue Dec 6 08:58:49 EST 2005

Hi,
I'm trying to install Python on Windows 2000 Server using remote
desktop. I log as a user that is in administrators group. Instalator
starts, I select default installation directory, on the next screen
with parts to install I click just next. Than blicks screen with
progress bar but it is immediately replaced with screen informing that
installation failed. But there's no information why or what is wrong.
On remote connection I use 16 colors - can it be the problem?

Thanks for any help

sax