Favorite flavor of Linux? (for python or anything else)

Luis M. Gonzalez luismgz at gmail.com
Sun Dec 4 17:14:37 EST 2005

> Looking to replace my older flavor of linux with something new. . .What
> are some of your favorites for python programming and anything else?

Ubuntu is developed by Canonical, a company owned by Mark Shuttleworth.
This guy is a fan of both linux and python, so if you want a linux
distro that gets along well with python, I guess Ubuntu is the best
choice.

If you read his website http://www.markshuttleworth.com/, you'll see
that this guy encourages development of software in Python, and he even
gransts money for developers.