[EVALUATION] - E04 - Leadership! Google, Guido van Rossum, PSF

Ilias Lazaridis ilias at lazaridis.com
Thu Dec 29 04:47:19 EST 2005

Martin P. Hellwig wrote:
> Ilias Lazaridis wrote:
> <cut>
>
>>> The only thing that holds "you" theoretically back is "acknowledged
>>> authority by the participating group _and_ yourself" and of course
>>> the resource for "restricted" information.
>>
>> what do you mean by "resource for "restricted" information"?
>>
> Well, I mean that you should know before the others that Guido is
> working for google otherwise such a publication is a bit late :-),
> nevertheless better late then never.

I operate only based on publically available information.

Possibly you have something missunderstood (or I have explained missleading)

here is the actual diagramm:

http://lazaridis.com/efficiency/graph/index.html

>>> For the first part you got my vote, for second, well that should grow
>>> in time.
>>
>> second part = "resource for "restricted" information" ?
>
> yup
> <cut>

ok.

[I will answer to the other messages of this thread later]

.

--
http://lazaridis.com