How to SetFocus to an activex control when a dialog is prompted?

Haobing tottimylover at gmail.com
Mon Dec 19 03:56:59 EST 2005

I embeded an flash activex control to a wxPanel inherited class
'MyPanel' using wxPython's MakeActiveXClass method, and 'MyPanel' only
has flash control ;But when then dialog init,the focus is not on the
flash, I have to click the flash control manully to setfocus on it; It
will lose focus again when the dialog is block by other windows, so I
have to click  again to pull the focus back.

I just want to know howto SetFocus to an activex control when a dialog
is inited?

Thanks in advance!