ANN: Dao Language v.0.9.6-beta is release!

Zeljko Vrba mo.dor at fly.srk.fer.hr
Sat Dec 10 04:20:54 EST 2005

On 2005-12-10, Steve Holden <steve at holdenweb.com> wrote:

> My advice would be to stop using punch cards and start using a sensible
> text editor.

Such as..?

Find me an editor which has folds like in VIM, regexp search/replace within
two keystrokes (ESC,:), marks to easily navigate text in 2 keystrokes (mx, 'x),
can handle indentation-level matching as well as VIM can handle {}()[], etc.
And, unlike emacs, respects all (not just some) settings that are put in its
config file. Something that works satisfactorily out-of-the box without having
to learn a new programming language/platform (like emacs).