[EVALUATION] - E04 - Leadership! Google, Guido van Rossum, PSF

Ilias Lazaridis ilias at lazaridis.com
Thu Dec 29 07:14:50 EST 2005

Martin P. Hellwig wrote:
> Ilias Lazaridis wrote:
> <cut>
> I'm suspecting that we have different definitions (or at least the
> implications of that) of used terms.
> I think it's important to first define these definition in a form
> acceptable to both of us.
>
> In the link you gave, the title was "Efficiency Management".
> Now I believe that in _most_ implementations the words in the titles are
> mutual exclusive. So my first question is, please define "Efficiency" my
> second one is, please define "Management".

"
     *  The terminology is not yet aligned to commonly used business or
standards organisation terminology [like e.g. ISO].
     * This will happen after the process definition has finalized.
"
source: http://lazaridis.com/efficiency/process.html (V 0.8c - alpha)

-

I am a few steps from having the final diagramms ready, then I can align
the terminology (e.g. asking for feedback, thus people can detect
existent constructs and suggest terminology changes)

I'll send you an email with some details (thus we don't discuss this
off-topic in public).

.

--
http://lazaridis.com