to write set of values to a file from python

muttu2244 at yahoo.com muttu2244 at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 14 13:38:36 EST 2005

hi everybody

i want to write a set of values to a file from python.
For ex:: the fields name will "comp name", "ip addr", "mac addr" etc.
And below all these fields i ll have the values for these fields.

it should look some what like this.

comp name                     ipaddr                     macaddr

jdasfhjashd                       234.347.23.12
334.12.354.43.232
dfdsfusdaufisa                   234.533.45.12        89.234.234.2343
sfdidsfoui                          234.45.23.56
89.343.23.45.233

something like thiss.

so which is the best way to do this.
I mean which file format would be the best to choose , to dump all
these values from my python script.

Will it  be a ".ini" file format? or ".xls" or ".txt" which will be the
better one.
so that later it will be easy for me to read this file.

thanks in advance for the help

regards
yogi