How to get a network resource on a windows server

Frank.Lin lin_ux at gazeta.pl
Thu Dec 1 02:40:39 EST 2005

I am new to learn program. please do me a favor.

I am working in windows environment and I want copy some files from a
remote share folder.

I formerly mapped these share folers to a local device, then run my
python script to copy files matching the given pattern to destination
folder and deal with them

Now I want to let my script establish a connection between NULL device
name and a shared resource
then return a list of files matching the given pattern and copy them
to local host

I have installed Window Extensions but I do not know how to operate
this romote resource.

who can give some instruction or a sample about it.  thanks!

best  reagards
	Frank Lin