Python C/API - *arg,**kwds variable argumnents

mdcb808 at gmail.com mdcb808 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 14 11:51:13 EST 2005

I saw that in 2.4, although it's not clear how I can make it work. the
argument char *format and char *keywords[] are fixed there. Does anyone
have a working example?
I'm just wondering if there are plans or already an API/C in python
core similar to __Pyx_GetStarArgs. It seems like a very usefull and
common thing for extensions writer.
pyrex actually does a very neat job, looking at its output is really
instructive. How widespread is this solution? I started my extensions
long ago before realizing such solution existed, and rather stick to a
regular python API, understood this is what pyrex generates -

M.