to write set of values to a file from python

muttu2244 at yahoo.com muttu2244 at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 14 18:39:02 EST 2005

thanks lawrence
it did work.
and i have one more question for you

its printing the feilds name in the following way

CompName
IpAddr
MacAddr

that means each row its printing one field name, can i make it to print
each one of the field in different columns, in this way

CompName                   IpAddr                  MacAddr

and then to fill up the values for these fields , something like this

CompName               IpAddr                   MacAddr
XXX                       192.178.23.11            78.23.34.23.12
YYY                      192.189.22.11           89.23.43.12.34
ZZZ                        192.179.24.45           89.23.34.12.45

etc.

thanks again
yogi