ADD HTML to the code

Fredrik Lundh fredrik at pythonware.com
Mon Dec 5 03:23:56 EST 2005

"Little" <cookiecandyred at yahoo.com> wrote:

> Could someone tell me how to add some HTML tags to this program. I want
> to be able to change the background color, add some headers, and put a
> table below the map that will be displayed. Could someone please tell
> me how to add this to the current program.

the code reads the first part of the HTML from the googleHead.html file,
and the rest is added in the section that starts with the

    # then add trailing html to finish page

comment.

assuming that you know how you want the HTML to look (styles and headers
should go into the googleHead file, the table into the "trailing html" part), a
text editor and the string chapters from the python tutorial should be enough
to get you going:

    http://docs.python.org/tut/tut.html

</F>