ANN: Dao Language v.0.9.6-beta is release!

Paul Boddie paul at boddie.org.uk
Mon Dec 5 13:15:46 EST 2005

Richard Brodie wrote:
> I'm sure some folk can remember local coding styles that suggested
> using BEGIN and END as macros for curly brackets in C because
> { and } aren't intuitive.

Indeed. Meanwhile, see Tools/scripts/pindent.py in the Python source
code distribution for a tool which understands block end delimiters and
can output normal Python programs from those using such delimiters. It
can also perform the transformation in reverse, converting those
indentation-happy source files to the rigid world of the block
delimiter.

Paul