Executing a python script with arguments from a python script

Larry Bates larry.bates at websafe.com
Mon Dec 12 19:37:14 EST 2005

You can pass arguments into a python script, see getopt module.
Then to call an external script you would use subsystem module
(or os.system if you are on earlier version of python).

If you can, just make the other python program into a
function and import it as James Stroud suggests in a separate
post.